Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Satin Taupe & Gunmetal Green [Holiday Look #1]

Hi Lovely People this is my first look in my mini holiday series..let me know if you like this one, so I can continue doing more :D


Products Used:
Face
Clinique moisturizing gel
Hard candy glamoflauge concealer [medium]
Mark powder buff foundation [Natural]
Wetnwild bronzer [Goddess]
NYX cream Blush [Boho Chic]
Mark mosaic blush [Chica]

Eyes
Soft Ochre PP
Mac e/s [Satin Taupe]
L'oreal h.i.p duo [Gunmetal]
L'oreal h.i.p duo [Platinum]
Wetnwild eyeliner [Black]
Maybelline line stiletto
Wetnwild mega volume mascara
Rimmel london sexy curves mascara

Lips
MAC l/s [Viva glam Cindi]
Bonebell liplites [Cherry Truffle]






Thanks for reading :D
Photobucket

No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.