Sunday, February 19, 2012

Collective Haul...(6-7 months)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Seana said...

I love eos lipbalms :) As well as the wnw matte palette haha. Nice haul!

Sofia said...

me too,,,thank u

Alina said...

Great Haul, Sofia! I just recently tried two of the WNW megalast nail polishes and, I love them! I have my eye on that mint colored one, next.

Hunter87 said...

The WnW nail polishes look very pretty also those lip stick colors.
Great Haul.

Lorena said...

Great haul Love the WnW palette:)

evie said...

perfect lipstick colors!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my me first.