Sunday, July 11, 2010

Coral-y Look

Hey ladies I have another FOTD!! So I did this Coral-y look using all nice shades of coral....I did this look because I wanted to try out my new MAC lipstick in Jazzed...I hope you all like it :D






What I used
Face
Clinique Dramatically diff moisturizing gel
Mark powder buff foundation (Honey Skin)
Mac blush (Mocha)
NYC Sunny Bronzer

Eyes 
UDPP
Wetnwild palette (Greed) {Matte coral shade & matte highlight color}
Sally girl palette (Miss Behaving)
L'oreal Linier Intense
Revlon colorstay e/l
Revlon lashes (Intensifying)

Lips
Burts Bees Lip balm
Mac l/s Jazzed










I really hope you like it, Let me know if you would like to see a tut on this look...

FYI: I have a new drugstore & mini MAC haul coming up I just need to edit the pics...I got some new maybelline items..cant wait to show you all :D 

7 comments:

Sophia said...

I loove this look, girl. Great for summer.

Vanessa M. said...

very beautiful color babe! :)

LINEA. said...

man, your eyecolor looks great with this love, very pretty :]

Lali Amora Beauty Blog said...

It's cute, it looks very neutral, you can barely tell anything is on your eyelids, perfect for daytime :)

Neeyuh said...

Gorgeous! This look is totally perfect for summer!!

everbluec said...

I love this look! The eyeshadow was really soft and pretty <3

Unknown said...

i love love ur blog and ur youtube videos, please follow my beauty blog britter89.blogspot.com

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.