Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mini Target & Wal-mart haul :D


So I went to Target and picked up a few things...I got 3 lipsticks, one from Rimmel London and two from Revlon..I love the way these Rimmel London lipsticks smell...a lot better than the ones in the purple packaging, those smell so bad to me..to me they smell like Nair...yuck!! Well anyways I got it in the color Paradise and I adore the Revlon super lustrous lipsticks in the CREME formula...creme formulas are my fave...they had so many new shades of nudes that I literally had four of them in my basket, I had to leave two behind : (

Paradise, Ginger Rose, Fleshtone

I also got a Maybelline Great lash BIG mascara and an Elf eyeliner trio...I love these eyeliner pens...they are super easy to work with :)




and I also got the latest issue of Allure, Eva Mendes looks gorgeous!!


and from Walmart..I couldn't resist picking up The Maybelline dream smooth mousse and two Revlon super lustruos lipglosses...one in Pink Whisper and the other in Nude lustre [I saw these two shades on Cheryl's blog and fell in <3, I tried looking for Life's a peach..but I think it might have been discontinued], I am so into these lipglosses from Revlon..they are my current obsesssion!!!

I got it in the shade Natural Beige
sorry for the blurry pic


Pink Whisper and Nude Lustre



10 comments:

Kim said...

nice haul! love the lippes <3

Rhania E. said...

oh great haul (^_^)

Tezza said...

awesome haul,
you always get the pretty lipppies :)

Lali Amora Beauty Blog said...

They have life's a peach at Biglots, Look for it there!

Cindia said...

I'm really loving the elf pencils. Thanks for sharing!

Vanessa M. said...

babe i wanna how many effin lipsticks you have! lol whats good in allure this month!?

Crissy said...

Whaat? Eva looks horrendous, that is the worst cover ever!

Courtney said...

fleshtone looks nice. &i was eyeballing those elf liners this week, i may have to pick them up.

LINEA. said...

i NEED to get my hands on some of these Revlon LG!

Chantel said...

Hi! I'm a fan of creme lipsticks too and I've been looking for that Revlon Lipstick in Fleshtone for awhile now. From your picture it looks like it has a peach undertone. Does it have a peach undertone? Anyway I'm going to have to look at my local Target for that lipstick! Thanks for posting.

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.