Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My New Hard Candy blushes & E.l.f swatches


Hey ladies so Im back home...and very tired from our trip because we got here at 4:30 am and then I worked from 9-5:15pm....even though I was tired as heck Im glad I got to spend some time with my family...It was my little sisters B-day yesterday so I had her with me the whole time..I took her out to eat to our fave restaurant in my hometown and then bought her a little outfit...she's my little mini-me [well everybody says so]


she was really into my makeup bag!! notice the same pink lips??


and she loves taking pix like me :D


So like I said I took my little sister to walmart to get her a little outfit...and obviously I stopped by the cosmetics and they had hard candy cosmetics..so I go these blushes for $7


I got 'living doll' &  'Honeymoon'




Livng doll is a very hot pink color


and honeymoon is a peachy color


pigmentation is awesome and it surprises me they dont look shimmery on the cheeks they just give this awesome glow.


and here are the swatches I owe you ladies..these up here are the duos swatched over loreal decrease, in the same order as the post below [sorry about my super dry hands]


and here are the swatches of The beauty encyclopedia----Eye Edition, also swatched over loreal decrease..

hope I helped in some ways and that's all
I have to go to bed now!! :(

♥Thanx for Reading♥

11 comments:

vanilla said...

Hunney,u r rite!
Ur sister is soo 'mini you'!
Lol
Want that honeymoon blusher!lol

Maria Elizabeth said...

enjoy your new blushes! i have the honeymoon one and it makes for a beautiful cheek highlight :)

Rai said...

GOSH! You guys & those pretty eye colors. lol

Thanks for the swatches of the Hard Candy blushes.

Jess said...

I like the "living doll" blush. I need a new blush that's more pink

Vanessa M. said...

those are so nice and your mini me is too cute!

Tammy said...

Your sister really is your mini me!! So cute!!

I have the Hard Candy blush in Living Doll too & I really like it..Honeymoon seems like it would be a great highlight.

Trinity Allyn ♥ said...

She's so cute! .. She really looks like you!
I'm so jealous! My walmart doesnt sell Hard Candy! :( And I want to see it before I order online! I love the blushes!

cLaRa711 said...

Your sister is your mini-You! lol I have 3 of the hard candy blushes and i looove them. =)

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

cute! cute! cute :)

lindah said...

I think I'm going to pick up a hardcandy eyeshadow duo thing :) I can't wait! ^_^

sadee said...

lovely swatches nice blog
Follow Back Please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.