Hey Ladies, so I have decided to join the monthly faves bandwagon, so from now on I will be doing monthly faves...so these are things that I have been grabbing most this month...next to each item description I added a little something extra I hope u like my faves...
1. Sonia Kashuk Blush--- 'Flamingo' [I've been using this almost everyday..very pretty baby pink color]
2. Mac Studio Tech Foundation --- 'NC 32' [easy to apply, easy to blend--- I actually prefer to use my fingers when applying]
3. Revlon Colostay Pressed Powder--- 'Medium' [I use this to set my studio tech, it also works great as a blotting powder]
4. Avon Mineral lipstick--- 'Plum Craze' [these are heaven so creamy and theyre kinda sheer but the color is very buildable]
5. Mac Lipglass--- 'Cultured' [Ive been pairing this with alot of different lippies..goes great with alot of shades]
6. Carmex Moisture plus [easier to apply than the tube, actually feels like a lipgloss]
7. Avon Daring Curves mascara---'Black' [gives me amazing curl and lenght]
8. E.l.f Lash & Brow mascara [love this so much its my second one I actually finished both sides of my last one]
9. Avon bent eyeliner brush [so easy to apply gel or cream eyeliner, perfect for creating a winged-eye]
10. Wetnwild gel eyeliner '886/black' [goes on super smooth and super pigmented]
My Go-to brushes this month11. E.l.f Powder Brush [using this for my mineral foundation and at times for my studio tech foundation]
12. Revlon Blush brush [OMG I am in love with this brush, since I bought it I have not used any other brush for my blush..I LOVE IT !!]
and that's it....let me know if u gals enjoy this kind of posts... So I can continue posting them gladly!!
♥Thanx for Reading♥