Sunday, November 08, 2009

Purply FOTD...and more lippies!!!


So ladies it's Sunday..so I'm here trying to enjoy it before I have to return to work tomorrow, I just got back from the mall..we had our fave food from an italian place at the food court called "Luciano's"...It was sooo yummy!!

I did a recreation of the look I did for my friend Vanessa check it out  here
I used the exact same products except for some which are


Face
Johnsons soft lotion
Mac Studio Tech foundation -NC32-
NYX concealer in a jar -Medium-
Revlon pressed powder -Medium-
Mac blush -Coygirl-
Eyes
Mac Soft Ochre pp
Wetnwild cream shadow stick in techno
Visine eye drops
NYX ultra pearl mania pigment in true purple
Loreal H.i.P duo in wicked
Maybelline single e/s in vanilla
Styli-style e/l in black
two mascaras instead of one
Loreal voluminous mascara
Avon daring curves mascara
Lips
Soft lips lip protectant -Vanilla-
Revlon matte l/s -Pink Pout-
L'oreal H.i.P jelly balm -Succulent-





I neede some new sunglasses cuz I broke my two other pairs...whoops!! So I stopped by AGACI and purchased these for only $5.50


Being at the mall I had to stop at MAC
I got two more lippies..because u know I need them..lol!!


I got...
SHY GIRL
&
SNOB


& here are the swatches...aren't they gorgeous!!

8 comments:

lindah said...

O_O! You still have shy girl at your counter?!?! HOW ABOUT BRAVE NEW BRONZE??? :D Anyway, I LOVE the purple! You're rockin` it well :)

Becky (everyday makeup) said...

girl, i love the new loyout and banner. Its pretty cool!!

I love the fotd. I love the look you did. Its very pretty.

rayqueenbee said...

2 beautiful lip colors and a trendy sunglasses...love it. Also the makeup is very beautiful. Your always glowing dear.

Rai said...

Love the look! Purples = Perfect for hazel eyes!
I'm loving the combo on your lip the most!

OMG! You got Shy Girl! Haaaating. lol

Lipstick Rules said...

Very pretty look! Love your blog. Fantastic!

Michelle

SOFiA! said...

I think NYX's Pumpkin Pie is kinda' similar to Shy Girl. I've got a review. :))

Mona said...

that's a beautiful purple on you!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I soo just fell in love with that purple shadow. I might have to be creepy and right click and print so I can try to dupe it!!! I love it!!!
XoXo

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.