Monday, January 26, 2009

Final e.l.f Haul----For a while

So ladies..this is my final haul from e.l.f, I got a couple of stuff and of course I wanted to share it with u girls... So lets start!!


all my goodies came in this bag..the bag came inside a huge white box...of course...


I got 3 nail polishes, I read the reviews on the website and alot of them were very good so i said "what the heck"..[probably just by applying a good top coat will make them last longer] so I got:
*Coral
*Plum
*Medium Red



I also got:
*elements compact
*with 4 eyeshadows...sage, truly pink, mocha, & ivory
*Nail polish removal pads
*candy shop liptin
*shimmering facial whip in citrus
*Luscious liquid l/s in Baby lips

The compact and e/s I got after reading Linea's blog giving these a good review.
So Thank u Linea :D


also got
*2 blending brushes
*2 quads in Ivy & Blue Moon
*5 duo cream e/s in Butter Pecan, Mocha Swirl, Blueberry, Berry mix, & Black Licorice


Oh here is my FOTD from Sunday!! I think I'm getting alot better @ curling my hair!! Im taking less time, For my eyes I used an e.l.f quad in Pretty n' Pink
Any questions??? Let me know.. Have a good night!!!





6 comments:

Yas said...

Great haul girl...there is something about ELF boxes that is just so much fun to open! Let me know sweety if you like the cream shadows! I'm wondering if they are good for a base or anything like Nyx pencils. You look so pretty & your hair is crazy shiny! It came out great mama!

Kristine said...

tsk tsk!! ure an elf addict..lol.. that's a whole bunch of haul u got there.. "since it'll be the "few of the last, huh?" " lol.. enjoy it.. :P

Tammy said...

Good stuff!! I see that ELF remade their blending brushes..think it's time for me to order some!! Your hair looks pretty. =)

Anonymous said...

another haul!!!! goooodies!!! let me know how those e/s work out for u???

it's been a while since i ordered from ELF. does shipping still takes a long time???

and of course your whole look is beautiful. your hair looks great!!! very pretty.

i don't know if i told u this, but i love ur eyes!!

Anastacia said...

cool stuffs:)

Jen said...

thanks for subscribing =)

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.