Wednesday, May 06, 2009

L.A Colors Swatch Crazy!!

I swatched my L.a colors e/s palettes since I couldn't find many swatches of these online...this is for u girls who are wondering if u should buy these or not!! I hope the swatches help you make your decision easier on which ones you would like to purchase..I found these at a local dollar store for around $1.50 I also found some at family dollar for $1 way much better than what cherryculture has them for... I think they have them for like $3 each !!!

ON TO THE SWATCHES
[Click on pix to enlarge]






















well I really hopes this helps...ENJOY!!!

9 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

i love that tease palette! sucks i didnt see them at my dollar store! anyways about the pink gravel, it doesnt stain my brush handles. =] i think just as long as you dont push it down too hard. it'll be fine.. =] but it does leave some kind of pink dust on it.. =/ blehk but i love it!

Chrissy said...

THank you so much for the swatches!! I was wondering about these. Actually I have mesmerize and fabulous coming (I bought them online for $2 each x.x), and I think I'm gonna get tease and soiree next time. :D Thanks!!

Shizznizzle said...

wow you have so many!!! =D thanks for the swatches, they look pretty pigmented for $1.50

Chrissy said...

Update: OMG LOL I was just going all SIIIGH I wish it comes and then poof! I wake up, go downstairs, and my package is there!!! LOL.

LINEA. said...

thank you for these swatches, ive been eyeing a couple of these palettes ;]

Ling said...

pretty swatches, thanks!! :)

Anonymous said...

i like the tease palette. i'm actually surprise at those swatches, they look awesome!!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

oOoh! I love the swatches!!

Neeyuh said...

Thanks for the swatches!!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.