Saturday, May 23, 2009

Target mini haul

So today was a rainy day here in san antonio..so all I had time to do was go to Target..I got some makeup...I looked at the sonia Kashuk line first and I saw many new things...the line had new brushes..they are double sided brushes..which I was very tempted to buy!! and I also saw that sk has gel e/l..also very tempted to buy!! they were also stocked on their blending sponges and highlighting brushes [which are very hard to find]...I was also going to buy a sk blush but I put it back :( now I wish I had bought it... So thanx to Vanessa form nessasarymakeup.com and her awesome review I just had to buy the milani lipgloss-lipstick set..I liked it but I think it's a little too drying..maybe I need to try it more : D, I also got the Sk hidden agenda concealer palette which I love!! , and wetnwild ultimate expressions e/s palette in sand castle..super pigmented!!



oh!! and studio tools has a new brush..it's a skunk brush!! I was so surpeised that it really doesn't shed!!


I did some swatches for u girls..I hope u like them...till next time :D







Have an awesome weekend!!


11 comments:

Rai said...

Ooooh nice haul.
I want that Wet & Wild palette.
That brand is no longer in our Target, only N.Y.C. LAAAAAME!

Anonymous said...

omg, im loving that palette.
OMG YES IM IN LOVE!

Unknown said...

I wanna try the milani duo now! Try using aquaphor on your lips as a primer if you find the lipstick too drying, that usually does the trick!


Visit Tigress Or Tame? Beauty for Wild & Mild Kitties for makeup giveaways, contests, reviews, freebies, and more!

-Rere

GirlAboutTown said...

ooo i should head on over to target....i'd love to try that skunk brush...LOL was it expensive?

Yumeko said...

i love how u did ur swatches!

Sofia said...

Thanx Yumeko!!

Jennnyy. said...

i definitely need to check out the milani lip set and the studio tools skunk brush!!

Wake up 2 Make up said...

nice haul

Jasmin said...

cute products ! love the colors!

Unknown said...

Nice!

KRYSTAL said...

ahhh i so want that sk hidden agenda palette! how do you like it? does it cake? and that palette is so pigemted!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.