Friday, May 08, 2009

MY mini weekend haul :D

I finally went to Michael's and purchased the brush cleaning jar, I havent used it yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to Love it...it was $5.49!! Great Deal :D
At walgreens I saw these sinfulcolors nail polish..they were "tropical" shades..Ive always seen these before but I really never thought about buying them..till I saw these amazing colors lets see how I like them : )
ooh emmm geeee!!! I bought some N.Y.C quick dry nail polish at walmart and they are a super new formula that is amazing!!! I am using the "uptown" shade right now and I love it..it dries quickly and to an awesome finish!! you've got to try these!!!!

I also bought this rimmel london foundation primer...I used it today and I like the way it works for now...I'll see if it keeps working :D
at a dollar store down the road I bought two more L.a colors loose e/s and another n/p...pretty shades!

Well I hope you all like my haul...Take care ladies!!

4 comments:

Rai said...

I love your haul!
I've been debating buying Sinful Colors, I always pick them up and put them right back down. lol

KRYSTAL said...

love the haul! i wanna try out those n.y.c polishes! i saw them at walmart the other day, i think i will try them out soon, haha, and that primer from rimmel, i love that! thats what i use for my primer =]

Neeyuh said...

Awesome haul! I love sinful colors polishes, that color boom boom is gorgeous! I still haven't tried those nyc ones I've heard a lot of good stuff about them tho so I should!

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

how do you like the rimmel primer?

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.