Monday, May 18, 2009

Avon Haul!!

Ladies today I got my Avon haul after waiting for it for a good while...so I ordered mostly glazewears since they were on special for $1.99...I love the colors I chose, which are mostly pinks!! I also ordered some other stuff..I ordered the gel e/l with the bent e/l brush but the gel liner was missing :( I was a little disappointed but she said she would take it to me tomorrow...so I guess I'll be ok!! lol!! So for now I took pics of the glazewears, colortrend mini e/l , and the bent e/l brush :D

So I got 5 glazewears...darlink pink, tickled pink, rave, berry cool, & chic mauve

I got two colortrend mini e/l...I love these they glide on super smooth.. I got dark brown and black

and this is the bent e/l brush [gel liner missing] I put it next to my cell so u girls could see how tiny it is..I actually pictured it bigger ..


and here are the swatches to the glazewears..I didnt swatch the e/l since they are basic back and brown..I hope u ladies find this helpful and any questions let me know :D


BTW I am making my list to see what I'll buy when I go to MAC..I didnt go this weekend cuz on saturday it was raining and on sunday we went to Six flags..so I'll probably go next weekend :D




11 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

the lips stuffs look gorgeous! I love pink shades too. nice haul sofee!

KRYSTAL said...

i love the lippies you chose! very pretty

Unknown said...

awesome haul. Those lig glosses have pretty colors. I own one of those colortrend and they glide on smoothly. I like it. On the other hand, it melts away on my eyes after 2 hours even if i set it with an eye shadow. I have oily lids so it sucks for me. My friend loves it though. She swears by it :)

LipStick Staiin said...

you're a lippies whore! i am soo picky wit lippies cuz not all lippies go wit me.. n i have chapped lips.. sigh* nice swatches! they go wit you perfectly!! all of those liippiess xoxo

-jeSMakeup

Fifi said...

the lipglosses look yummy! Tickled pink is pretty ;)

and happy shopping at MAC! =]

Chrissy said...

Nice Avon haul, Sofee! I'm reluctant to buy anything from Avon sadly :(

Rai said...

OOOOH NICE HAUL!
I have the bent eye liner brush, it's great but small.

I should had take advantage of that sale, but didn't. =[

Darling Pink is my favorite!!
I got it in a mini.

Melissa Joy said...

what a tiny eyeliner brush. I want one of those!!

lindah said...

I have darling pink! I love avon sometimes but their products is a hit or a miss to me :/ Their daring curves mascara was my HG but it was so hard to get because I have to wait and wait.. lol

I actually bought Milk at a clothing store in my mall haha. I'll do a swatch post soon so drop by! :)

Vanessa M. said...

you always get the bet hauls!

Tali said...

I wish i didnt see this..now i feel the need to go to Avon!!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.