Sunday, May 24, 2009

EOTD: Sand Castle!!

HEY girls!!! well it is late at night and I was bored and dont have to work tomorrow so I decided to play with my new makeup..so this look I did was using my new wetnwild palette in "sand castle"..this palette is amazing if you don't have it, YOU NEED TO BUY IT!!! well on with the EOTD!!
excuse the jacked up hair and clothes!! [focus on my face]lol!!

for my lips I used Milani "two perfect"
Close-up on the eyes


and now for some cam-whoring!!



and this is all the things I used!! any questions on what I used..please let me know and I'll answer back as soon as I can :D
GOOD mornig ladies..since it's already 2 A.M

8 comments:

Rai said...

Love the look! The Milani lipstick/lipgloss look great!

I gotta get the palette.
Everytime I see them, it's never there. lol Or it's cracked...Ehh!

How do you like that e.l.f. bronzer/blush duo?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous eye makeup as usual! ;)
I love how you blended the color of the outer corner.

All colors you used go together so well. Very pretty!

Your lips look sooo smooth!

Anonymous said...

gosh i wish i had those smooth lips, how do keep them so smooth? and kissable lol

Unknown said...

Awww another pretty look as always :)
The color pay off of the shadows looks really good.

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

wow! i so love the lips, looks so sexy sofee!

thanks for dropping by on my blog hun! <333

Julisa said...

that lip color is gorgeous!

Arezu said...

This is so pretty! I was going to pick up this palette the other day at wal-mart but I decided to pass on it, I think I need to grab one now!

How is the pigmentation?

Anonymous said...

Girl, I love the eyes!!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.