Saturday, May 09, 2009

NYX CC HAUL

My cherryculture NYX haul arrived yesterday!! YAY!! It got here faster than I expected..so this is what I ordered:
NYX round lipstick in mars, NYX round lipgloss in natural and pinky natural and NYX junbo e/s pencil in Pots & Pans

I also ordered 10 NYX ultra pearl mania pigments...I got:
Silver
penny
true purple
fanta
jade
rust
walnut
turqoise
white baby pink

I already depotted them into their new containers with my L.A colors loose e/s they look so pretty!!

and this is the look I wore today...just a very natural look :D
I hope u are all having a great weekend :D



13 comments:

Rai said...

Oooh nice haul!!

I'm totally going to try and get ALL those loose eyeshadows. I have one, but I just ordered some.

And then this week I ordered some more. lol =D

KRYSTAL said...

wow all those loose eyeshadows look so pretty! especially "JADE", love the look btw, have a good weekend! = ]

Linda said...

Nice haul! I have to buy some more pearl pigments. They're so pretty!

Janel said...

nice haul!
i love NYX stuff ^_^

Jennnyy. said...

the pigments look fabulous <3 i am really loving true purple, rust, and walnut!! :)

Shizznizzle said...

OoO nice! I ordered from CC some NYX too, when did you order btw? I'm kinda stalking mailman these days LOL

Rai said...

Oh, I forgot to ask.
Can you swatch those NYX Loose Pearl E/S?
I want to see how they look. =D

Katrina said...

Oh! I didn't know NYX had new pearl shades! Great haul.

Fifi said...

I'm drooling over those new shades of NYX pigments!

Btw, I got you an award! =D

Vanessa M. said...

pretty haul babe!

Neeyuh said...

nice haul!

Anonymous said...

ohh what a greal haul.
those colours are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love the Ultra Pearl Mania Pigments!!!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.