Thursday, August 20, 2009

Elf studio line blush & eyeshadow haul


so I have yet another haul..one that I waited on and got impatient with...I received my e.l.f package on tuesday..i waited for it for like a week and a day I believe...not too bad but bad for me because I have no patience...




so first off I got this for free for referring people..yay!! it looks all sweaty from it's long journey!!


I also got the new blush brush...it works awesomely I love it, I should have taken a pic of it sideways so you could see that it's kind of flat..I hope u girls understand me...






I ordered 3 e/s...
sand dollar to use as a highlight or lid color


amethyst because I love purples

and rasberry truffle because I love the name and also because the shade looked alot lighter on the website


I also ordered 3 blushes
a peachy one

a coraly one


and a mauvy one..I love mauve shades

and I got a back-up of the blush/bronze duo!!

and here are swatches of everything minus the lip balm..




I hope this was helpful to you ladies...have a good night, or day

-XOXO Sofy

10 comments:

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Thank you soooo much <3
The eyeshadows look good>
I will be buying for sure :)

Kimmy said...

Thank you so much dear...Now I really know what to get. I love the blushes...gorgeous swatches!!

Rai said...

OOOH! Everything looks lovely.
I can't wait to get my goodies!!
I'm going crazy with all this waiting... geeez.

I have due to come on 24th and the other on the 26th. =/
DID YOU SEE THE NEW STUDIO L/G?!!
I so hate they added those AFTER I ordered. lol They look nice.

xxNikkiDooxx said...

Hey Sofee, is candid coral and the blush from the duo similar?

G said...

nice swatches!

Unknown said...

you have the best taste in blush! great haul

Tammy said...

Thanks for these swatches!! I'm a little disappointed that the eyeshadows aren't that dark in person, the website makes them look so pigmented.

Katrina said...

Wow, I wan't going to get any of the new blushes but Peachy Keen and Candid Coral must now be mine!

Sofia said...

@Miss.Fab ---ur welcome
@ rayqueenbee--- ur welcome darling glad I could help
@ Rai--the waiting totally sux..girl I saw the new l/g...they look so gorgeous
@ xxNikkiDooxx---they do look very similar
@ Gel ---Thanx
@ Chels --- Thanx darling
@ Tammy---ur welcome...btw they are all very dark colors and good pigmentation..
@ Katrina---thats what I said :D

Vanessa M. said...

ooo nice haul babe!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.