Monday, January 03, 2011

I'm in a "Smokey" kinda Mood & Video

[New Year's Look]

This look is inspired by the gorgeous & talented Vanessa from Nessasarymakeup.com

What I used:
Face
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel
Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation [Medium 0]
MAC Studio Finish Concealer [NW25]
LA Colors loose powder [Natural]
MAC Blush [Coygirl]
Milani Blush [Luminous]

EYES
UDPP
NYX JEP [Black Bean]
Wetnwild Lust Palette [Shimmery black w/purple shimmers, Matte baby pink, Shimmery white]
MAC e/s [Satellite Dreams]
Milani e/s [Shock]
Wetnwild gel liner[Black]
Almay eyeliner [Purple Amethyst]
Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Lips
MAC l/s [Pink Plaid]
NYX l/g [Lilac Field]





What I used:
Face
Clinique Dramatically DIfferent Moisturizing gel
Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation "Medium0"
La Colors Loose Powder "Natural"
Mac Studio Finish concealer "NW 25"
Mac Blush "Coygirl"
Hard Candy Blush "Honeymoon"
Eyes
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
NYX JEP Pots N Pans
Wetnwild Palette "Lust" ...Shimmery Charcoal gray color, Shimmery Dark purple color, Matte light pink color, Shimmery beige color
Milani Liquif eye pencil "Black"
Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
Lips
Mark tinted lip balm
Bonebell Liplites "Strawberry Parfait"






 
Thanks For Reading :D

3 comments:

Nikkia Chanel said...

You look hot in both looks! Very Pretty

LaaLaa said...

Very Pretty, you know how to always make your eye colour pop.

What's the E.L.F. primer like ?

I left you an award too btw the Versatile Award on my blog

HAPPY NEW YEAR xoxo

ndoodles said...

Wow both looks are amazing :) I see that you are enjoying the WnW Lust palette!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.