Monday, January 31, 2011

January Collective haul

Hey ladies this is my January Collective haul....hope you like it :D

CVS 75% off haul!!








Pink Blush, Cherry Crush, Sparkling nude


Swanky, Snazzy



Coral


Warm Soul



Color Concept Palette=Amazing!!





Diamond Cosmetics palette , eyebrow brush


Happy Boosting Bronzer, Happy Boosting blush in Natural



Elf liquid lipsticks

random swatches of the elf liquid lipsticks

Sunset Peach, Peony

Sunset Peach, Peony



Thanks For Reading :D

5 comments:

Jess said...

Wow..what an amazing haul! I luv those hip colors and the eyeliners. I'm a feen for the 75% off stuff at cvs! I have the sunset peach gloss..ur gonna luv it

Jenni said...

great haul ! They're such a steal with 75% off!!

Rai said...

You haul more than me! lol I love Warm Soul. :D
I want to try some of those Colorburst lipglosses. How are they compared to the super lustrous glosses?

ShreddingIt said...

So much pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

http://shreddingandlosing.blogspot.com

she walks iin beauty said...

Wow you got some amazing things!
Thanks for entering my giveaway and checking out my blog. I've been following yours for a while now. (:
I never used to enter giveaways because I thought I had no chance in winning, but after I won for the first time I realized that if I don't try, I don't stand a chance.
Good luck! (:

Ariana
shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.