Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Brushes & Mini Essence Haul

Haul Time!!

I haven't been to Ulta in a while, where I thought was the only place that sold Essence but I went to H-E-B and I found alot of new things Essence had..I wanted to get everything.


I got two of their blushes...one in "Natural Beauty" & another in "Baby Doll"

"Toffee Forever" & "Nude Kiss"

"Natural Beauty", "Baby Doll", "Nude Kiss" & "Toffee Forever"

I also got 3 of their eyeliner pencils...they are very smooth and pigmented..but the one I wore today didn't last long, I don't remember which one it was though.




I got these brushes at Wal-mart..they are really good quality the only bad thing is that not all Wal-marts sell these, I got them at a Walmart I visited in my hometown recently, but where I live now I havent found them at any of the Walmarts I go to ;D



I comes with a contour brush, foundation brush, a mini-powder brush, and a concealer brush.
That's all!!
Thanks For Reading :D

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sofia, that brush set looks so awesome!!!

Laura said...

Hi I gave you a Stylish Award on my blog..
Check it out
http://make-upbylaura1.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

. said...

i also own some of those brushes and love them
new followerr

http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

Neeyuh said...

Great haul! Those blushes are sooo pretty! I've been on the hunt for that brush set and haven't found it yet I hope someone starts carrying it soon.

PreciousTheMUA said...

I love Essence's XXXL Nude & XXXL Shine glosses. I'm also a fan of their lipsticks.

Sofia said...

@Becky I know right, i luv all of them

@Laura Thank u

@Bettzy93 arent they great? I luv them too

@Neeyuh I fell in love withEssence cosmetics they are very cheap and grat quality. girl these brushes took me forever to find I found them in a Walmart when I went to visit my family

@PreciousTheMUA they are lovely, so smooth

Evinde said...

The Essence Nude lipglosses are awesome!I have one in Pure Beauty,and the smell is so yummy :) Actually,I love all of their lipglosses,not just the nude ones. :) They are similar to MAC's dazzleglasses but waaay cheaper.:)) And finally,I simply love the Essence brand.75% of my make-up is Essence.

The Baby Doll blush is just caught my eye *_* Maybe I'll pick up next time :) Thanks for the swatches from a new follower!:) xo

evinde.blogspot.com

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.