Monday, February 07, 2011

Grey & Purple Smokey Eye

This is a recreation on a previous look I had done a while back ..this one is just a bit darker and with glitter :D

The cam didn't pick up the glitter..it looks really pretty in person :]

Face
Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel
Physician's Formula Healthy wear tinted moisturizer
Wetnwild Concealer
NYX Concealer in a jar "Medium"
LA Colors Loose Powder "Medium"
Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

Eyes
NYX Eyeshadow base "White"
Sally girl Eyeshadows in "White Chocolate, Rose, Burgundy, Eggplant, Beige, Champagne, Midnight"
Hard Candy Eyeliner "Asphalt"
Sally girl gel Ashesive
Sally Sparkle Effects "Pearly White"
Wetnwil Mega Volume Mascara
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Lips
Covergirl Lip Perfection l/s "Darling"



Thanks For Reading :D

4 comments:

socialitedreams said...

i hate that the camera doesn't pick up glitter well! i have that issue too :(

i can tell that it's a gorgeous look though :) me gusto!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Nikkia Chanel said...

i love this look! very pretty as usual :-)

Chrissy said...

I still envy your lid space.. I wish I could do the kind of looks you're able to. T-T

I love this, it is gorgeous!

I moved blogs, btw! My URL is now http://cosmeticfixation.com/blog. :)

Shane G. said...

hi sofee! how r u? :)

this is such a sexy look! very pretty.

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.