Sunday, February 20, 2011

Updated Review: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Hi Ladies So I am here with my thoughts on the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation....I ve had this foundation for about a week and a half now and it has become a fave, so lets begin with the review:

Foundation Shade "225"
Concealer "Sand/Sable"
Refernce shade: MAC NC37

Pros
Packaging is very elegant and attention grabbing
Has SPF 18
No harsh smell
Medium Coverage for me
Stays put for about 6-8 hrs, I only have to blot 1-2 times [if I forget to apply a primer]
Blends easily
18 shades to pick from with coordinating concealers, blushes, & Bronzers
Inexpensive $6-8
very light-weight

Cons
No pump [But no problem for me]
The concealer is nothing special..kinda works like the mineral power concealer only with a tiny more pigmentation.

FYI: I don't think I'm going to try any of the other products, since It's known that Maybelline blushes are not that pigmented.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

. said...

I've been wanting to purchase this foundation for some time now, but for one reason or another i never do.
http://bettzybby93.blogspot.com/

Keisha said...

Great review! I just brought the Fit Me foundation a week ago but I havent used it yet.

ammwiich said...

At First, i was LOOVVING that foundation until i found out ( 2 weeks later) that it made me break out like crazy ( and i never break out nor do i have sensitive skin :S ). I have Normal/Dry skin and It made my face look so OILY UGH MAN ! As much as i loved the finish and the coverage, it was not worth the pimples and the oiliness... I'm happy it works for you though ^^

Laura said...

I have gone and been tempted into buying this one but I never go for it either. I guess I will give it a try soon.

Celaya Beauty said...

I have also had mine for a week now and i love it as well!

ndoodles said...

Kinda wanna try it out now!

Anonymous said...

I have this and love it. As well as the concealer, powder, some blushes, and a bronzer. So far all of the products I love!

Anonymous said...

I was eyeing this product at the drugstore and after your review im kicking myself for not purchasing it
check out my blog and if you like it please follow: www.loveoffashion22.blogspot.com

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.