So I got this info from "The beauty book", It's a couple of tricks that I thought u gals might be interested in!!! So here we go....
- Orangy red lipsticks will highlight yellowy teeth, while bluey reds make them look whiter.
- Light shades-particularly shimmery or frosted ones- will make lips look bigger.
- Dark shades or very matte colors will make lips look smaller.
- If you are fairly tanned you should choose a slightly darker shade of lipstick than you would without your tan or you can look washed out.
- Using sheer lipsticks and lip stains is an ideal way for the nervous to branch out into deep shades like plums, raisins, and reds.
Well I hope all this info is helpful...and if any of u ladies have any ???'s please let me know..till later buh-bye!!!