Thursday, January 01, 2009

NEW H.i.P DUO!!

I went to walmart today with da hubby to buy toothpaste and q-tips and I ended up doing a mini haul..I bought another H.i.P duo cuz I had a $2 coupon and I also picked up an e/l from RIMMEL LONDON in "pure white"..this e/l is so creamy I love it!!! I had been using one from wet n wild and it hurt but this one I love!!!




I'll be doing an EOTD soon using this duo...so wait for it, well I guess thi is all for now...gotta go to bed for work tomorrow---SUX!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am totally like that! I never leave Target, walmart, cvs and etc w/out spending at least $40

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

very nice colors! glad ur liking the neutral looks. ;) thank u for the comment Sofee! ('*')

mizzworthy said...

Hi sofy, thanks so much for subbing to me! Loving your blog. You USA girls are spoilt for choice with decent drugstore products...

Kimberly said...

oooooooo i sooo need to add these to my collection -- u tempt me..never fails....

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.