Friday, January 16, 2009

Revlon & Prestige Haul

So beautiful ladies today I went to walgreens and I hauled some stuff..I saw that a bunch of the Prestige Cosmetics were on sale so I bought a few items..most of the items were from $1.09-$1.59...I love my bargains!!!
I also picked up 2 Revlon colorstay items..they were at buy one get one free!!
BTW I was so mad that they had the jane. cosmetics on bogo..I hesitated to buy the jane gel liner for a long time waiting for a special and as soon as i buy it at regular price, it soon after goes on special...damn it!!
So lets get started... Prestige items I got were:
2 lip plumping glosses [polished][precious]
4 classic l/s[desire][heartbeat][spunky][madrid]
3 e/s [iguana][angel][love]
Revlon colorstay pressed powder [light medium]
Revlon powder blush [wine with everything]


Here are the beautiful swatches..top two are the lip plumping glosses
the bottom two are the lippies


these were the only 3 e/s left, I got lucky with da clors I like them alot


e/s swatches

l-r:polished, precious


and...I decided to take some pix of the lippies and glosses on my lips...some of them came out weird...my mouth is open...lol!!!

top 2 l-r: heartbeat, desire

bottom 2 l-r: madrid, spunky
Well I guess this is all for now till next time :D


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg girl you've just killed me.
talk about got an eye for the lippie, heartbeat and desire are killer. Wonder if its avaliable in the UK. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

mmm goodies. i've been wanting to take advantage of the sales prestige cosmetics has but too bad they don't have the eyeliner i want in black =(

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

very nice haul sofee! I love bargains too! the "madrid" lipstick looks so pretty!

Yas said...

Darn it beautiful you always find the very best deals! I love finding great deals too so I need to start paying attention seriously. The prestige e/s looks so pretty (as do your gorgeous full lips!!). I love Prestige e/l and lip liners too! Have a great weekend!

Kimberly said...

ooOoo love your new profile photo and 2/ your swatches are FABULOUS!!!!

go sofy! love it love!

and you go with your sexy mouth pouts..

Vanessa M. said...

ooo i hope my walgreens has sales too!!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh pink!!! me like!!

mizzworthy said...

love the heartbeat lipstick on you! x

Nikol210 said...

Oh wow girl! It is funny because I just went to walgreens yesterday and I got the prestige lipstick in spunky too. The walgreens that I went to did not have much of a selection but I really liked that color. Awesome Haul! :)

Neeyuh said...

Your a hauling queen!! Nice swatches too!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.