Thursday, January 29, 2009

REVLON mini-HAUL!!!

So today when I woke up I logged in to my blogger and I saw nessa'a entry and I loved, loved the revlon matte lippies she got, So after work I headed to my local walgreens and got me some :D yay!!! these babies are so pretty, I them, plus the fact that they were buy one get one half off, so this is what i ended up getting...
Colorstay eyeliner in "black"

3 lippies: "nude attitude" "pink pout" "mauve it over"

and here are the swatches!!

**I'm learnig to use photoshop...hence the new text**

what do u think???

BTW @ walgreens they gave this rebate thingy for the lippies..all I have to do is send my receipt and I get a check to use at walgreens..how cool is that so its like I basically got them for free..so if u gurls go to walgreens ask about this rebate..just thought u might want to know..well I guess this is all for today...im gonna take a nap cuz I think Im getting sick...Im afraid I might get the flu cuz its going around alot right now...

7 comments:

Neeyuh said...

Cool stuff you got!! The lippies are pretty colors. Would you mind doing a review on the colorstay eyeliner? Like how long it lasts and all, I'm always looking for a good eyeliner. =)

Anonymous said...

now them lippies are cute; you always find the best lippies gorgeous.

Melissa said...

I seen the post that NeccessaryMakeup did, and now this - ok thats it, I'm def going to get them today!I love nude colors and especially matte ones! Great post!

Vanessa M. said...

those lippies ARE nice! im waiting for the buy one get one free lol!

Tammy said...

I want these, but I just ordered 6 lippies from the Cherry Culture sale..hmm..but I do have $10 in CVS bucks..maybe..hehe!!! They look like MAC..

Fifi said...

damn those lippies! I crave them, they look gorgeous! I haven't seen colorstay lippies here in Indonesia, I guess they don't have it here. :(

Makeup Mama said...

great lippies! hey, our revlon lipsticks in canada still have that old school gold middle...ew.

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.