Sunday, May 16, 2010

Haul: Cherryculture, MAC, Target, & Ulta

Hey ladies I received my Cherryculture order yesterday..I was so excited because I finally got some things that I was really really leming!! Since cc had 25% off of all their eyeshadows... I saved a lot of money!! I saved around $18, including shipping!! I hope you ladies took advantage of the sale...










 For your eyes only: Green eyes







 Versus











The NYX eyeshadow base I actually got from Ulta!!



and from MAC I got two e/s that I had also been lemming..
I got Hepcat and Satin Taupe!!







here I have a comparison of some similar e/s to satin taupe
from l-r: Satin taupe, Moondust and e/s from the wetnwild paradise cove palette [middle row, third e/s from the top] 


from Target I got a mini makeup travel bag [for my upcoming tripp to Las Vegas],Revlon l/g [Pink Pop], Maybelline l/g [Girly pink], Sonia Kashuk hidden agenda concealer palette since I finished my other one, blackhead remover, elf e/s palette in butternut, and another elements quad.

and from Ulta, I got the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, 2 NYX round l/s [Doll, Pumpkin pie], Two ulta l/g [Cosmo, shimmer], NYX l/l [Natural], & NYX e/s base [white]















top l-r [Doll, Pumpkin pie, natural]
Bottom l-r [Shimmer, Cosmo]

Hope you enjoy the swatches...let me know if you need extra info on anything...

12 comments:

VampiressDoll said...

Oh my goodness, I wants 'strike a pose' & 'carnival' love your post. x

Lyn said...

great haul! how do you like the nyx eyeshadow base? does it make everything "pop" and stay for hours? the concealer palette is something I've wanted to try for like a year now. But I don't think I'll ever finish it. lol

Janel said...

what great hauls!
I wasn't able to take advantage of that CC sale, I totally forgot about it! =[
oh well. Thanks for the NYX palette swatches. I've been wanting to try 'em out.
What's your take on them? worth the $?
Oh and that sonia kashuk concealer palette is another thing I've always wanted to try. but they're always sold out -_-.

- ♥ Janel [blog]

Leah ♥ said...

great post! Id love to see a FOTD w/ that nyx eyeshadow base

Im so jealous youre going to vegas!!! Thats my favorite place :)

hope you have fun doll!

Sofia said...

@ Vampiressdoll..u should def get them

@ Lyn ...I like the e/s base it def makes the colors pop...u can also get the jumbo pencil in milk although the base is a lot creamier and easier to blend..just make sure u use a good primer underneath

@ Janel...they are def worth the money..I dont regret getting them at all, I forgot to mention that the swatches are without a base

@ Leah...ill be doing a look soon...its my first time going I hope i love it too..Thanks

Mellie said...

Nice buys! Thanks for all of the swatches! :) I actually just recently got that NYX liner in Natural. I am so in love with their liners now, haha. Have fun with your new buys!

Fifi said...

Sofia! Your hauls are always drool-worthy! :D
And is Hepcat a permanent from MAC? The color is so gorgeous I might need to add that to my wishlist!

Tammy said...

I just bought the sonia kashuk hidden agenda concealer yesterday. I remember buying it years ago, but using it all wrong..I hope I have better luck this time..lol

Jess said...

oooo you got a ton of good stuff...i looove hepcat :)

Lsje said...

What's your revieuw on the shadowbase?

<3 www.sweetestluf.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great post and haul! Thanks for sharing all those swatches :)

joy said...

Great blog! I love love Cherry Culture they always have great sales!! I need to start saving up money(:

Following you yay! Follow me(:
http://onehotmesss.blogspot.com/


Sam♥

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.