Sunday, May 23, 2010

Update!! NYC Individual eyes custom compact "for brown eyes" Look + Video

Hey ladies here is today's face!!! I did this look using my NYC individual eyes custom compact for brown eyes!!! I hope you like the look...dont forget to leave feedback....I love y'all's feedback..its what keeps me blogging!!





This is what I mainly use....
Face:
Clinique dramatically different moisturizer
Neutrogena Healthy skin enhancer [Neutral to Tan]
Mac Studio finish concealer
Maybelline mineral power concealer
Mac blush [Pink swoon]
Wetnwild megaglo [Strike-a-pose-rose]

Eyes:
UDPP
Loreal hip cream shadow paint [Commanding]
NYC custom compact for brown eyes quad
NYC liquid liner
Almay eyeliner
Fresh supernova mascara
L'oreal voluminous mascara

Lips:
Carmex moisture plus
Mac l/s [Laugh a lot]
Mac l/s [Modesty]
NYX megashine l/g [Perfect]





Let me know what you think....I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend!! take care beautiful ladies!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so pretty!

... said...

Gorgeous! Love how they included a reddish shadow instead of the usual purple. I need to check this one out! Thanks for sharing

Sofia said...

@ Chels...Thanks babe

@ Youetke...yeah these are super prety and pigmented plus it comes with its own primer which is really good by the way

Unknown said...

i love it!

by the way, i like the new layout.

Kim Axani said...

You did a beautiful job with this look. I LOVE the shape of your eyes.

Fabulously Thrifty said...

What a beautiful look! If you have the time, could you do a review on the Neutrogena Skin Enhancer? I've been wondering about that!

Gillen Gang said...

I have been trying to buy the NYC individual eyes but can't find it anywhere. Where did you purchase yours?

Sofia said...

i got them at walmart & heb

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.