Thursday, June 25, 2009

Im dying my hair :D

So I went to Walmart to pick up some hair dye..I usually buy mine from Sally's but I decided to give this one a try since the color looks so beautiful :D

I bought the hair dye and spray bottle at walmart


The make-up I bought at H-E-b which we went to buy groceries but I just had to stop at the cosmetics aisle :D


Cover girl was at $1.25 off so I got a blush in Iced plum..this is such a pretty pink color

and this milani blush in sunset beach..looks kinda like mai tai but more on the darker side
both are super pigmented



Ive been wanting this revlon colrstay for a while so I got it simce it was $3 off..couldnt pass up this deal :D





and a smudge brush from e.l.f



so this was my not supposed to haul!! :D I always go for something else and end up buying more make-up..I just can't resist


12 comments:

lindah said...

I can't pass up good deals either! LOL

how come you bought a spray bottle? what's that for I'm curious!? lol

luvrin said...

And it's hard to pass up a good bargain!

Kimberly said...

Ooo I can't wait to see your new hair color on you! It's going to be FABULOUS for SUMMER!!!

Sisa said...

Oh, don't you have to lighten your hair before you can dye it in this colour?

Rai said...

That color is SOOOO PRETTY!
I can't wait to see it on you.

Love the haul! The blushes are my favorite.

Tammy said...

I bought the same hair dye last week!! I ended up dying it a dark brown color instead now...the box is still sitting on my dresser..lol

LINEA. said...

cant wait to see how your hair will turn out! & nice haul, that ice plum is very pretty!

Arezu said...

Ooh, nice haul.
I can't wait to see your hair after you dye it, it's a pretty colour!

Vanessa M. said...

ooo so pretty! cant wait to see your new hair!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I can never pass up a good deal either. :)

Sofia said...

lindah..I was going to use the spray bottle for my homemade brush cleaner so I could see how much i've wasted but I'm still thinking about it :D

Sofia said...

to all u lovely girls I'll be sure to post pics of how my hair looks after I dye it :D

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.