Sunday, May 22, 2011

Walmart & Ulta Haul

I got these at Walmart I got the Maybelline shine free powder, which i luv..I hate the packaging though..too messy, I got another CG l/s in "Fairytale", I got the last of the wetnwild 8pan palettes in "Blue had me at hello"



La Colors Blender brush, Shader brush, & Blush brush

I go the two Real techniques brushes & Stla palette at Ulta & the rest at Walmart
I got  RealTechniques Powder brush & Stippling brush
Stila Palette in "Stunning in Sayulita"
Covergirl l/s in "Delish"
Salon Perfect lashes "Demi WIspies"
Loreal l/g "coral sands"










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Neeyuh said...

Nice haul!! Thank you for the swatches too, I really like the CG Fairytale lipstick it's so pretty!

Sofia said...

i luv CG l/s!!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.