Thursday, July 15, 2010

DRUGSTORE HAUL + A LITTLE MAC

So I went to a few places and I hauled some stuff...and these are the things I bought. I bought all of this a few weekends back but I've been too tired to edit the pics until now I hope you enjoy my pics and I hope the swatches aren't too bad.



I was so excited that I found another elf encyclopedia eye edition...this one has more my kinda shades...meaning purples..{MY FAVES}


The pigmentation on these are so AMAZING!!!



From Target I got another Wetnwild megalast l/s, this one is in PINK SUGA'....I think I will have to pair this with like a pinky gloss because it is wayyyy tooooo nude for me..

I also got two elf e/l but I didnt swatch them...that eyeliner pen is my fave!! and I also got the under eye concealer and highlighter which is very watery not even worth $3... save your money girls :D

and OMG this lipstick is the most gorgeous lipstick...it is the Neutrogena l/s in JUST WHISPER, I wore this to work and my friends loved it, definitely the best drugstore nude I've bought. I will have to get more of these shades...it is a little on the pricey side for a drugstore l/s though...$8-9

JUST WHISPER, PINK SUGA', ELF concealer & highlighter

MAybelline quad in SUNLIT BRONZE

swatched without a base

MAC LIPSTICK (CREME CUP)
MAC LIPSTICK (CREME IN YOUR COFFEE)
MAC LIPSTICK (JAZZED)


MAC LIPSTICK (CREME CUP)
MAC LIPSTICK (CREME IN YOUR COFFEE)
MAC LIPSTICK (JAZZED) {IN THE GROOVE}


and lastly I got these maybelline lipstains and I seriously don't know if im using them wrong but the colors on the cap are nowhere near the actual color...they all looked red on my lips....I might have to nude out my lips or something...but just a little FYI... this is the last time I buy alipstain!






well this is all...
THANKS FOR READING!!

9 comments:

Eva said...

great swatches!! Jazzed & creme cup look awesome.

SweetShuGa said...

Great haul! now, I want to get that maybelline quad..the swatches looks amazing.

LINEA. said...

damn! u got alot of great stuff... that elf book shades look so pretty!

Alisa said...

Great buys!! Where did you find that elf beauty encyclopedia???--I want one!!!!

Kristie said...

Awesome haul. Thanks for all the swatches. I love Jazzed lipstick.

Lali Amora Beauty Blog said...

You know what, the Neutrogena lipsticks are a fave of mine, recently I saw a swatch of Angel Blush and saw it at the store, I gotta have it, lol...you should check it out, it's a pretty color :)

Tammy said...

YAY! We have the same ELF palette..I adore it!! Jazzed looks so pretty!

FYI - The Revlon lipstains are very pretty! I own Passion and it's a bright pink on my lips..it looks lovely. =)

Fabulously Thrifty said...

Great haul! I want that ELF palette.

Also, if you go to Wal-Mart and buy the August issue of All You Magazine (it's a Wal-Mart mag) they have $4 coups for Neutrogena and $1 for NY & Co along with a bunch of others. The mag is only like $4 itself, so not a bad deal!

Kar Yi said...

Could you do some swatches of the ELF palette? ^^
Great haul!! I don't think I've ever seen that Neutrogena lippie but I'll try to find it now :D

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.