Saturday, July 17, 2010

Foundations for Sale :D

hey ladies so Im selling some of my rarely used foundations...

Rules
  • US only residents only 
  • Payment Via Paypal
  • Shipping is $2
  • First come first serve basis
  • if you are interested please email me sofiacam1905@gmail.com


MAC Studio sculpt foundation[nc37] MAC:$29.50 SBD: $20
Revlon Photoready foundation[Natural beige] Retail: $11-13 SBD: $10
Maybelline Dream liquid mousse foundation [Sandy beige] Retail: $8-9 SBD: $5
Revlon Colorstay foundation[Warm Golden]  Retail: $10-13 SBD $8


MAC used 1-3x
Revlon PR used 1-2x
Maybelline dream swatched 1x
Revlon cs used 1-3x

*I may add more items later so stay tuned for that :D
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for package once it leaves my hands :D

No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.