Sunday, July 04, 2010

Can't stay away from the DS..so here's another haul & swatches!

Hey ladies I have another drugstore haul..I know many of you are gonna be like WTH is up with this girl? Well yeah I know I have a problem...lol!! Anyways I hauled a bith more so here is what I got :D

I got these Ardell Brow shapers and I hate them...I might go return them tomorrow..it actually pulled off some of my skin above my eyebrow..it hurts and i know Im gonna have to deal with a bit of scabbing I dont know if maybe I used them wrong but as of now these suck..if anybody has used them before let me know how you liked these and how you use them.


I also got this mini brush set from Ecotools for only $7.99...I also bought another set on my last haul but forgot to post a pic but I did talk about them on my YT..so check it out here



Two of these L'oreal H.i.P liquid lip colors on clearance for only $2.99 [original price $13]
L'oreal H.i.P liquid lip colors in Pretentious & Reserved

gorgeous shades..

I got a new L'oreal H.i.P duo in Electrified thanks to Nouveau Cheap's enthusiastic post on this product, I wore it today and it sooo gorgeous for a Glam look :D





this NYC colorwheel in Purple Rain was also on clearance so i got it for $1.25..it's a good thing i bought it for cheap because the pigmentation sux!!!!



only the first color has good pimentation...

I got four of these babies
Wetnwild color icon eyeshadows in Penny & Nutty



Wetnwild coloricon eyeshadows in Brulee & Lagoon



These Wetnwild coloricon shadows have awesome pigmentation and amazing texture.

I got two more Revlon Colorburst lipsticks in Lilac & Blush {I LOVE THESE}

Revlon colorburst l/s in Lilac & Blush
I was so excited when I saw these so I immediatly threw it in the cart..these are really pretty shades from Maybelline eyestudio cream shadows in Purple Possibilities...if you love Revlon cream shadows you'll love thesse they have the exact same consistency.

Purple Possibilities

and finally I got my NYC Union square back-up :D


8 comments:

Chennel said...

I have been on the hunt for that NYC Mosaic wheel. I have the peach one & love it but it is in different packaging. Maybe that's why I couldn't find it.

Unknown said...

I love the lipgloss shades! They remind me a lot of Sephora lipglosses. They look super pigmented for drugstore brands! Great haul! :)

Lali Amora Beauty Blog said...

I saw the hip electrified e/s today and it is gorgeous!....i just couldn't find myself to pay $8 for it....

Unknown said...

You’re my favourite blogger, all your posts are so well-written and very informative!!!
Thank you for making this blog........
natural eyeshadows

Sofia said...

Thanks Ere your comment made my day :D

Unknown said...

Great haul. I love the glosses and the lipsticks xx

Unknown said...

u hv a very beautiful eye!

Neeyuh said...

Nice haul!! Thank you for the swatches too. I really want to try those HIP glosses, the colors are sooo pretty!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.