Thursday, April 29, 2010

Review: Smashbox Heartbreaker lipshine--Berry

Hola ladies I'm here with a tiny review on a lipgloss that i've really been loving and I wanted to share my love for it with you my lovely readers :D

I bought this lipgloss a while back while out shopping with my friend Steph..to be honest with you ladies I only bought it because my friend was awwing it and decided to get it herself..it kinda hurt me to pay $19 for  a tube lipgloss...I mean it sometimes kills me to spend $14 for a MAC lipglass; but I've grown to love it soo much I carry it in my scrubs at work all the time.

So on to the review of the Smashbox Heartbreaker lipshine in Berry from their Spring 2010 collection.
.
.
.
I really loveee this lipgloss, It is super wearable because you can either wear it sheer and also layer it on for  a more pigmented finish. It doesn't smell bad or taste bad, It's not sticky at all, I love the color I mean on the tube it looks like a very strong fuschia but it's really not that strong...it's very sheer yet buildable.






I did only two swipes of the lipgloss...I love wearing it, I wear it to work and for work I usually don't wear strong lip colors and this is perfect, it works great as a subtle yet noticeble color...I feel so pretty when I wear this lippie.

I really recommend trying this lipshine [if you can still find it since its LE], it's definitely worth the splurge.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooo i love that color, sexiii! cute cute. I love pINK : )

You have a very cute blog.

I'm following yours, have you ever checked out mine? www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com.

Hope you can stop by and follow if you like it : )

Jess said...

its kind of scary bright in the tube, but it actually looks really nice one.hmmm im going to have to check this one out.

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.