Sunday, June 27, 2010

Product Rave/Mini Review Sonia Kashuk Powder Blushes!!

Hey ladies so I'm here with a quick tiny review/rave about a product that I've been loving sooo much lately.
I hardly see these blushes being mentioned in the beauty world...but I love them and I think we should all show them some love...they are the Sonia Kashuk Powder blushes.





What I love about these blushes are:
  • Great pigmentation!!
  • They blend really nicely
  • Not powdery at all
  • Sleek white packaging with magnetic closing
  • Found easily at your local Target
  • Very affordable, $8-9 [better than $18 for a mac blush]
I have nothing bad to say about these blushes :D



[Flamingo, Melon, Lilly]

I hope you all decide to try at least one of these blushes...they really are a great find, I'm hoping to try the cream blushes next.

Thanks for reading :D



2 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

These look gorgeous! I always pass by the Sonia Kashuk display at Target, but next time I go I'm going to look at these. :)

Tammy said...

I always pick these up when I go to Target, but I've never bought one. hmm..maybe it's time?

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.