Saturday, June 05, 2010

May 2010 Faves & Colorful Mini haul



NYC Individual eyes custom compact for Brown eyes
Loreal true match blush in apricot kiss
Elf l/g in Watermelon
Loreal collagen mascara in Blackest black
Shu uemura eyelash curler



I wanted to show you ladies these awesome nailpolishes i picked up at walmart..perfect for summer...and the best thing they are only $1.50
[click on the pic to enlarge]



i also got two  more blush creme sticks from NYC..i own two other ones..one in pink flash & wild berry...i didnt post pics of those but i did a vid..u can check it out here

Plaza Pink & Big Apple blush


Top: Plaza Pink
Bottom: Big apple blush

3 comments:

Arezu said...

How do you like the Shu Uemera lash curler? Do you notice any difference vs this and a regular lash curler?

Lyn said...

tahitian green looks gorgeous! I'm on this green/blue nail polish kick right now. I have to check my local d/s for that. The big apple blush is a great berry red for summer and a flush of color. pretty!

Alina Rodriguez said...

I am dying to try those new NYC cream blushes. They look really nice :)

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.