Thursday, September 23, 2010

How I store My Lip Products!!

I love my lip products..I am a LIP PRODUCT ADDICT!!!..every time I go to a store this is the first thing I set my eye on...this is what I have gathered since I started collecting makeup about two years ago..Ive used different storage solutions for my lip products but so far this is my fave..I hope you like it and get some ideas for yourself...and BTW I KNOW I NEED HELP!!

But I work hard so this is my incentive..buying as much as I want....




So this is a letter holder I bought at Marshalls I use the top half to store my palettes and the bottom half for my lipglossses






and in this shoe box, I store all of my listicks and some of my lipglosses...I just trimmed down the edges of the shoe box so that Id be the height of a lipstick.




and in this caboodles organizer that has a place for eight l/g or l/s I have my two Mac cremesheen glasses, my four MAc lipglasses and my two Americas Next top model lipglosses..I store them here since they are the shortest of the lipgloss bunch..I rarely use my Mac lipglasses though.



Well thats all for now and I hope you enjoyed this post..let me know what you pretty Gals think...


How do you store your lippies?

12 comments:

Eva said...

I love how you store your lippies! I had never heard of the ANTM glosses. Ty for sharing.

xoxo,
eva

http://purrrty.blogspot.com/

CHARRY said...

Wow, that's neat! and you have a lot! :)

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

wow love your collection you did a great job organization your massive collection loved this post !!!

Rai said...

Dang woman!!

Jasmin said...

Wow, that's a lot of lip products! Cute!

Jess said...

great collection!! I store my lippies in the homemade lipstick holders be Teresa Ellis..I wrote a post about them here:

http://icosmeticrn.blogspot.com/2010/08/amazing-lipstick-holder-simply.html

and her store is here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TeresaEllis

she makes holders that can hold up to 24 lippies and they look beautiful on ur dresser..she luvs custom orders and is so sweet..you soo need to get one from her since ur such a lippie lover :)

Kar Yi said...

Even though you have a ton of lip products you store them really neatly :D && it's really convenient for you to find the shade you're looking for! As for me, I'm not much of a lip junkie and I throw all my glosess and lipsticks into a makeup bag :( I'm going to look for a better storage system soon and that'll probably motivate me to get more lip products!! :D

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, that's A LOT of lip products LOL. Thanks for sahring!

Courtney said...

oh my GOSHHH! you have so many. nice storaging, i just throw mines into a drawer! lol.

Alina Rodriguez said...

You have such pretty lippies! I love how you store them. Thanks for sharing! I think I am becoming a lip product addict myself. I am really loving lipsticks lately LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lot of lippies! :)

I store my lip glosses in an overs sized pencil case. My lip sticks are store in a big votive holder

Kim Axani said...

Oh GOSH I am so jealous of your lip product collection!!! What is your fave brand of lipstick??

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.