Friday, April 22, 2011

Hauling :D

I picked up my fave eye pencil Milani liquif eye in "Black" because the last one I bought I gave to my lil sis.
Two of the new Milani baked blushes, one in "Berry Amore" and the other in "Bellisimo Bronze"
& a Covergirl smoothers concealer in "light" because I've heard so many good things about it



At Target I picked up this awesome lipgloss set...
l-r Victoria, Miami, Pink, Houston, & New York City.



Ecotools duo fiber brush....not that amazing if u ask me, its a little to flimsy :[

 
I got these "Spring" colors
l-r Private Viewing, Soulmate, Unicorn, Hazard, & Fly Away

l-r Private Viewing, Soulmate, Unicorn, Hazard, & Fly Away

 
Swatches l-r CG smoothers "Light" Milani Blushes "Berry Amore" & "Bellisimo Bronze"
l-r Victoria, Miami, Pink, Houston, & New York City.



I got a revlon precision eyelash glue, an NYC Quad in "Smokin Browns" which are actually more greys than anything, I got a Hard Candy Bronzer in "Heat Wave", and The L'oreal Magic Perfecting base.


"Smokin Browns"


"Heat Wave"







Playing with the awesome quad I just bought...it is gorgeous...TUTORIAL coming soon :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Jess said...

great haul and I am soo loving your EOTD..looks great!!

Rai said...

Nice stuff! I like those shades you got from SinFul colors.

Can't wait to see the tutorial. :)

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.