Sunday, October 30, 2011

Long Over due Apothica.com Haul!

Hi ladies so I know it's been a long time since I posted up a haul...and I totally have not had the time to edit these pics, so I finally did and here it is...

A few months ago Apothica.com approached me with a sponsorship, so I looked at their website and it looked pretty cool, so i decided to say yes, so as a sponsorship gift I got a gift card.

I got these from Apothica.com 

This is what I was so excited about, this too faced bronzer, the color is amazing, of course I really wasn't expecting the amazong chocolate smell.

 


I was ding to try this palette, the shadows are amazing...they're super blendable and pigmented.


this palette I guess was the less impressive of the 3 items I got, it's allright.


however I do love the super cute packaging.

Thanks for Reading :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.