Sunday, October 03, 2010

Stila Series: Pretty In Paris

Hey Ladies here I have a look featuring my new Stila palette in Pretty in Paris..I'm gonna do a look with each of the palettes I got and hopefully I can get my hands on the other two that will be coming out soon..I know the fourth one is out already...

I really loved the colors in this palette...I hope u girls have a chance to try it out :D

FYI: This is a different shirt from my last video..i swear..it's just that my fave colors are yellow & purple

WHAT I USED:
FACE
Clinique Dramatically different moisturizing gel
Hard Candy Sheer envy primer
Mark Powder buff foundation [Natural]
Mac studio finish concealer [NW25]
Stila Convertible color [Rose Bud]
Mac blush [Peachykeen]
Cargo Bronzer [Medium]

EYES
NYX eyeshadow base [Skintone]
Stila Collectible travel palette [Pretty in Paris]
Wetnwild e/s [Brulee]
NYC liquid liner
Benefit bad gal lash mascara
UD 24/7 e/l [Zero]

LIPS
EOS lip balm
Revlon matte l/s [Smoked Peach]
Bare Minerals l/g [Cupcake]


No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.