Sunday, September 27, 2009

My MAC & Big Lots Anniversary Haul!!

Hey Ladies so for our 4 Yr anniversary my hubby took me to MAC so I could get me some stuffies...so this is what I got from there...

I got a lipglass....a foundation..and my most wanted MAC brush!!


So the lipglass I got is in Viva glam V...such a pretty neutral color, I've been lemming the studio tech foundation so I finally got my hands on that too!! and the brush I got was the 217!!!YAY!!!







So I finally found out what my shade is..Im an NC32...so far I love the foundation...its provides great coverage and for it being a cream foundation it is super easy to blend...Ive been using my Elf powder brush to apply this and so far soo good!! next Im thinking of buying the blotting pressed powder or a natural MSF..what do u gals think I should get?




and now for my big lots, Target, & Wal-mart haul!!

I got this Herbal essence scrunching gel..cuz sometimes I doo scrunch my hair..Ive only used it once and so far soo good...like all HE products it smells amazing!!

an e/s brush for 8o¢

this revlon mascara and cream eyeshadow pack only $4




I picked up some revlon lippies...so this is how I found out I have way too many lippies...I already own sassy mauve...lol!!


But I love the packaging so I guess now I have a backup

very gorgeous colors....rosewood is shimmery coral color and sassy mauve is a very creamy color

this N.Y.C palette I got at Target...very wearable colors


also at target a makeup organizer from studio tools...Im using this to place the makeup I wear often :D


and lastly at walmart I got the neutrogena moisture shine gloss in groove!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

a very pretty pale pink color





I bought him his fave cake..cookies N cream Ice cream cake..!!

Thats all for this weekend ladies...Take care and I hope u all have a safe week!!!

15 comments:

Makeup Mama said...

happy anniversary! lookit all the fun stuff you got...if you're looking for a heavier powder or something that'll give you more coverage, go for msk natural. but if you're looking for something that'll just set your foundation or mattify it without being heavy, get the blot powder. also, if you need a lot of touchups during the day, I suggest the blot powder since it doesn't really build up and get muddy looking. have fun with your goods!

LM said...

awwww i hope you had a lovely Anniversary honey, 4 years that's something ♥

- i swear i just loves you, you always find the best drug store products. I def love the look of the viva glam lipglass.

Rai said...

Oooh nice haul! That lipglass is so pretty.

I was in Big Lots the other day & they had Revlon Blending Brushes.

You know they say that gloss in Groove is a dupe for NARS Turkish Delight?!

Katie Ms. Cocktail Smarty said...

Love Big lots!! I always find great stuff! :) How is the Revelon Cream Shadows I saw them there last time I was there but was unsure about them.

Vanessa M. said...

happy anniversary!! and OMG! those lippies are soo cute! I want one :( damn it for big lots being so far!

Kimmy said...

Happy Anniversary!! Those are some lovely goodies: love the lipstick packaging and please tell me how the creme shadows work out for u, if u use them as base. Really like the makeup organizer, I need to look out for it on my next trip to Target.

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

i love your mac haul sofee! the lippie looks so pretty!

oh.. cookies 'n cream.. one of my fave too!!!

Lali Amora Beauty Blog said...

That cake looks soooooo good, haha leave it up to the pregnant one to say it!

Also, I hope you like your studio tech, I use to wear studio tech, it was like the 1st MAC foundie I ever started wearing back in the day, I swear I went thru like 20 of them!

Happy Anniversary!

Lali Amora Beauty Blog said...

Almost forgot,

I have both the MAC blot powder and nat.MSF-My favorite is the blot powder since it does take away shine and mattifies my skin, but the MSF is just eeh, o.k. I actually don't like the way it works, it does nothing for my skin at all. If anything I suggest you get the blot powder but only if you tend to get oily -like around the t-zone. and hey, you just might like the MSF, test it out on ur face before you buy! :)
Hope I helped :)

♥ mia said...

wow ur hubby is so sweet to take u to mac :D

luv d haul!

Unknown said...

Wow, great haul! How sweet of your hubby to take you to MAC. Happy anniversary to the both of you. (:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! SO NICE OF THE MAN TO TAKE U SHOPPING!!! GREAT CHOICES I MUST SAY!!!

Toothfairy said...

oh you've just reminded me that I still need to get myself a mac eye shadow brush! And the cake looks yummyyyy!!!


Have a great weekend!
*loves*

Shizznizzle said...

Awww happy anniversary for you two, such a sweet hubby to take you out shopping =D LOVE VivaGlam V, and the cake look extremely delicious.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! A bit belated, though! Great haul you got there, I love the 217 and how versatile it is...for concealer, blending, hihglighting and shading small areas...love it!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.