Friday, October 17, 2008

[Make-up] Bought these on SUNDAY 10-12-08



Photobucket

i was looking for all these colors and i finally found them at a dollar store down the road yay!!! OH AND the Rimmel lipstick and foundation i got at GOODWILL for only 9cents...




Photobucket

yesterday my friend annabel brought me the the stuff i ordered i was so excited!!! i got nyx eyeshadow pencils in lemon, hot pink, yellow and orange, and the princessa ones in creamy cocoa, and purple passion :D



Photobucket

and two nyx lip glosses in red tint and peach


i finally got the guts to buy the HIP cream liner..I love it !!!

..

No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.