Friday, October 17, 2008

MY trip to Wal Mart

I was in the mood to go to Wal-Mart and i bought a couple of things, I bought my shampoo that I love...Herbal Essence for color treated hair, I just love the way it smells :D and it makes my hair all soft.... I also bought some N.Y.C Liquid Lip Shine which are beautiful* Stay tune for the swatches Oh and a Cover Girl eye enhancers e/s...



Photobucket

The colors I bought were.. Iced Orchid, Cappuccino, Sungold Pink, and Dusty Rose.


These Colors are so beautiful..Love them

Photobucket

These are called "firecracker"




Photobucket


BYE BYE!!

No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.