Thursday, April 16, 2009

EOTD: PEACOCK INSPIRED!! & I'm sick :(

I've been dying to try a look I saw in my IMAN book..It was a peacock look..So to achieve this look I used my 120 palette :D I felt like crap today..I had a sorethroat, runnynose, headache, and I felt so lazy..I slept till 2 in the afternoon and only cuz my hubby arrived from work..he had to knock on the window super hard so I could wake up & open the door..I was totally knocked out from the meds I took..I feel a little better but I still have the runnynose & sorethroat but N*E ways on to the look!!


for this look..I used all shimmer colors from my 120 palette
I used a gold, violet, blue, and emerald color

sorry about my messed up hair and attire!! Like I said I felt like crap all day :D
sorry for my nose being kinda red...my kleenex irritated my nose :(




I used revlon matte l/s in "pink pout" with NYX round l/g in "sorbet"

This is a ll the stuff I used and my inspiration pic!!! Hope u likey!!!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

That looks soooo nice!! Hope your feeling better soon.

LipStick Staiin said...

lovely inspired peacock look!!!!! i dont think i can work wit soo many colors.. im horrible !! haha awww feeel better!! and good luck wit the contest =)

-jeSMakeup

Rai said...

This is pretty! Hope you feel better.

Neeyuh said...

That's really pretty, you did an awesome job! I really like the lippie color too. I hope you feel better soon!! :D

Jasmin said...

love it ! love the color choices & lipstick..

Sonya said...

I hope you feel better sweetie! I love this peacock look. I don't think I could ever get sick of peacock looks

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

wow that's so pretty. great job. loving that lip color too.

Anonymous said...

The colours are great! Always love your lippies! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have the same book mama =) and that looks one of my fav & uve pulled it off; hope u feel better soon

Unknown said...

this is so pretty. I need to do a look like this using bright pretty colors :)

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.