Friday, December 25, 2009

My X-MAS FOTD

HEY LADIES JUST A QUICK POST TO SHOW YOU ALL MY XMAS FOTD.....I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A PLEASANT TIME WITH YOUR FAMILIES :D


What I used:
FACE:
SKIN MD MOISTURIZER
RIMMEL FIX + PERFECT
SK HIDDEN AGENDA CONCEALER PALETTE
MAYBELLINE MINERAL POWER FOUNDATION [LIGHT 5]
SK POWDER BLUSH [FLAMINGO]
EYES
UDPP
REVLON CREAM QUAD [VAVA BLOOM]
L'OREAL H.I.P DUO [CHARISMA]
120 PALETTE [LIGHT PURPLE COLOR]
MILANI E/S [SHOCK]
NYX E/S [BLACK]
MAYBELLINE E/S [VANILLA]
NYC LIQUID LINER [JET BLACK]
ALMAY E/L [BLACK]
AVON DARING CURVES MASCARA
LIPS
CARMEX MOISTURE PLUS
MAC L/S [ANGEL]





THE LOOK IS MORE PURPLY THAN WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN THE PICTURES




LIKE ALWAYS IM TOO LAZY TO GROOM MY EYEBROWS...THEY LOOK ALL CRAZY





IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW!!

♥THANX FOR READING♥

9 comments:

Fifi said...

oh wow this looks amazing on you! I love the details and your eyes are gorgeous! :D

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

so lovely you are sofee!

hope you had a great christmas! ~mwah...

M. Uson said...

Oh goodness this is soooo pretty!!!! You are GORGEOUS! I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS LOOK!!!

Rai said...

Very Pretty!
Happy Holidays! =D

Jess said...

The crease color is soo pretty. I didnt do any holiday look. I threw on some Amber Lights & kept it movin. lol

Lyn said...

very nice!!! I really like this one! It's like a plummy mauve color on your lids! I don't even think I can re-create this. It looks to hard..

LaaLaa said...

Ohhh love the colours you used, very sexy and feastive ♥ happy holidays.

noone said...

lovely eye make up and I love your colored contact lenses :D

lindah said...

awww.. I love it :) I have to try out this color combo! ^_^

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.