Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Eve FOTD

Hey ladies just a quick post to show my New Year's eve Fotd


I did a super quick smokey eye because I had to help my brother-in-law's wife to with the dinner, I dressed just normally because we weren't going out anywhere and it was just us at home so no need to be all dressy for that :D, after dinner and ringing in the New Year, we watched the movie "Paranormal Activity", which I thought wasn't good at all, the good thing is that it was a redbox rental so only $1 was wasted on that lame ass movie!!lol!!


so what did I use:
Face:
Skin MD moisturizer
Mac Studio finish concealer
MAC studio sculpt Foundation [NC37]
Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder
Mac blush [coygirl]
Mac blush [mocha]
Eyes:
UDPP
NYX Smokey eyes palette
Maybelline line stiletto
Almay e/l
Rimmel sexy curves mascara
Lips:
Softlips lib protectant
Mac l/s [Hug Me]
Mac l/g [Viva glam V]

♥Thanx For Reading♥

3 comments:

Arezu said...

Beautiful look!
Paranormal activity - I laughed through the whole thing, the only 'scarey' part was the ending.

LaaLaa Phoenix Monroe said...

you look gorgeous sweetie.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

lindah said...

you weren't scared of paranormal activity?!?! I was scared as shit! I guess because I watched it in the theatre and it was more of a mood thing? IDK, I watched it at home and it was kinda like WTF this is stupid!!! haha xD Smokey look is great on you though, I like how your eyes are rimmed with liner :D

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.