Wednesday, November 19, 2008

EOTD: Tropical Ocean Breeze

So i haven't posted in a while cuz I've been feeling sick..I came down with strep throat..but today I felt like creating a "look" so I decided to go with a blue look. Using mainly my L.A Colors loose e/s in "Tropical" and "Ocean Blue" ***Click to enlarge***



sorry about my eyebrows..i need to do some maintance already :D



This below is what I used!!
Face: Maybelline Mineral Power concealer and foundation and NYX rouge cream blush in "Glow"
Lips: Carmex, Tropez l/s # 22512
Eyes: MaryKate & Ashley all over color in blue, L.A Colors loose e/s in Ocean breeze & Tropical, golden pigment, Wnw sky blue e/l, CG Lash blast, H.I.P cream e/l, highlight from cg firecracker


Hope u all liked my look....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, the blues look real nice and vibrant.

PiNKSUGARR said...

wow! blue looks great with your skin and eyecolor :)

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.