Monday, November 03, 2008

Product Review: Ms.Manicure Polishing duo [for Niya]

So I bought this Ms.Manicure Polishing duo for a $1 at Big Lots and I love it. It is so convenient, being able to paint ur nails and put on a top coat at the same time is very easy with this duo. If anybody out there is thinking of buying it go for it, it is so worth it and for a dollar, it is definitely a steal. I love the pink color..it is so natural looking and the clear top coat makes ur nails look very shiny and pretty..so on a scale on 1-10..it is definitely a 10!!!!!

I was going to post up some pics of my nails but u cant really see them so i decided not to!! Sorry! :D

No comments:

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.