Saturday, November 22, 2008

EOTD: EYE CANDY

This is my EOTD..i did this using my L.A COLORS 6 Color Metallic e/s in EYE CANDY
EYES: L.A COLORS in "EYE CANDY"...NYX jumbo pencil in "strawberry milk". maybelline colossal mascara and some falsies..e/l my colortrend from AVON
FACE: Maybelline mineral power, cheeks Wetnwilld blush in "Heather silk"
LIPS: carmex, NYX round l/s in narcissus


PRETTY!!



ME and MY LOVE






Hope u all like it and thanx to all the people who left nice comments on my posts!!!


MY new jacket i bought for winter?? what do u think???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh these colors are nice, makes me want to go out clubbing lol, btw love the jacket I remember having one similar, just so warm and snug with the faux fur on the hood :]

Vanessa M. said...

ooo i didnt realize how pigmented they are! how pretty <3 you and your dude are so cute together!!

FuN and MakeUp said...

this look is so gorgeous! yay for purple =P

Kristine said...

yo! ur lashes are looooong! i hate you! lol.. :)

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.