Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday haul...

the hubby and i went to several stores today and this is what i picked up..i was going to get more but my baby felt tired so we came home a little early, he's been asleep for like 2 hrs now...this is what i picked up at cvs...
chrome face glow in sunstone
2 creme shadow/liner in topaz and onyx
and at Dollar Tree i bought an L.A colors lipgloss in just kissed
I love the just kissed l/g it is such a pretty color
Well i guess this is all for now...Laterzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

1 comment:

Tina Dang said...

ohhh i've seen those NYC liners but didn't knwo if they were good or not. let us know what you think of them : )

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.