Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TAgged by the lovely NEEYUH

So I was tagged by the lovely Neeyuh on the products I use at the moment so here it goes:

Shampoo: Garnier fructis

Condtioner: Garnier fructis

Styling products: Garnier fructis

Shower Gel: dont use any just reg bar soap

Body moisturizer: none

Deodorant: dove

Fake Tan: naturally tanned

Cleanser: marykay

Eye makeup remover: onyx makeup remover wipes

Exfoliator: dont use any

Primer: dont use any

Foundation: revlon colorstay [natural tan]

Foundation brush: posh found brush

Concealer: maybelline mineral power

Powder: revlon colorstay

Blusher: L'oreal apricot kiss

Bronzer: none at the moment

Highlighter: elf studio blsuher/bronzer

Eyeshadow base: loreal decrease

Eyeshadows: all of them

Eyeliner: loreal lineur intense and jan gel e/l

Eyelash curler: mary kay

Eyelash base: none

Mascara: cg lash blast

Lipstick: nyx thalia

Lipgloss: sally girl curfew

Nail Colour: none @ da moment

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm loving the short hair, just gotta get used to it!

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.