Monday, March 15, 2010

Found Dupe for MAC Up the Amp Lipstick!!

 So guess what I found!!! So on my last drugstore haul I purchased a Revlon l/s in Berry Haute, once I swatched it I realized it looked alot like MAC Up the Amp...I swatched them next to each other and they look very close...not dentical on my hand but close enough...although on my lips they look exactly the same....so if you girlies are on a budget and need or want Up the Amp you might want to check out Berry haute first...also try other Revlon lipsticks...they have sooo many pretty shades..I myself prefer the cream formulas over the pearl formulas.


Don't they look the same???





they are almost identical, Up the Amp is a little creamier



Be sure to check out this lipstick, Revlon lipsticks are affordable..oh and don't forget drugstores have Buy One Get One Free deals.
I'll do lip swatches later.
*Thanks For Reading*

6 comments:

vanilla said...

yeah creamy lippie all the way!:)
nice dupe!:)

Cynthia said...

I was wondering if this Revlon l/s is a permanent one that Revlon makes or if it is one of the spring limited edition ones? Great find BTW!!!!

Unknown said...

Great find!!! I love finding dupes :)

Tina-Bobeena said...

nice dupe! i have the revlon berry and love it! texture is great for an all day wear. doesn't dry up. but didn't know mac had a similar color, cool!

Valerie said...

Wow! Those are exactly the same! I'm gonna have to get one asap-- Lovely swatches :)

AnNeTtEe said...

OMG! thank u so much for this post Sofee!! I've been droolin on the Up the Amp lippie... I was actually planning on buyin it next week.. but thanks to this post I might check out the Revlon lippie first... not sure if the color will work on me so might as well try the dupe first before I splurge... u are such a life saver!! hahaha

SBD Disclaimer

All thoughts and/or opinions expressed in this blog are from my own personal experience, take this in mind when reading my posts.

* All Products are bought with my own money unless stated otherwise in posts.

* Please do no redistribute my pictures or thoughts without my permission...email me first.